Urban Design Summer School
14-15-16 of SEPTEMBER 2017, LONDON
You can read the Summer School Diary 2016 and access last year’s documents and presentations here.
The course isn’t assessed, but you will receive a certificate of participation for CPD purposes. See UCL Life Learning for more details.
*Please note the subject/order of the Masterclasses may be subject to minor amendments
Place Alliance Urban Design Summer School is taking place from Thursday 14 till Saturday 16 of September 2017 in the newly refurbished Bartlett School of Architecture at 22 Gordon Street.
BOOKING IS NOW CLOSED
Sign up for updates for the 2018 Summer School by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are attending the Summer School please read the following document which contains information on timings and directions to the venue.
- Place Alliance Summer School 2017 – Place Alliance Summer School 2017 – General Info and Directions
- Place Alliance Summer School 2017 – Place Alliance – Summer School 2017 – Programme_Final
- Place Alliance Summer School 2017 – Evening Socials Attendance Poll – please let us know if you wish to attend
We look forward to seeing you next week!
- Day 1: “Urban Photography”
- Day 2: “Urban Drawings”
- Day 3: “Presenting urban projects”
- Evening socials
- Lunch workshops
- and more!