Work with Us
The Place Alliance has its origins in a cross-sector collaborative alliance for place quality. Our supporters are engaged in the full range of processes involved in shaping places. These encompass processes that are:
- Both strategic and local in nature; public and private
- Top-down and bottom-up and both professionally and community driven
- Directly and indirectly shaping places (for instance though both projects and policies)
- Concerned with the environmental, social and economic wellbeing of places and people
- Involving a wide and varied range of professionals and communities.
By working constructively and collaboratively as allies, we aim over the long-term to establish a culture whereby place quality, in a holistic sense, becomes a continuous and ever-present agenda in all new development, regeneration and urban management processes. Individuals and organisations are always welcome to work with us and we partner with others in most of what we do. Working together we are far stronger than working either in isolation or within our disciplinary or interest group silos.