This document produced by CABE in 2003, states that it’s purpose is “not to show you how to design, but how to think about design.” But it’s is a pretty comprehensive starting point covering:
- The qualities that successful streets, spaces, villages, towns and cities tend to have in common
- The inter-related elements which work together to define buildings, groups of buildings and spaces
- How local authorities get the best out of development
- Tools useful for planning authorities to deliver quality
- And two CASE STUDIES: in Angell Town in South London and Doncaster
Be the first to leave a rating.